Monday, January 9, 2012

Juice Diaries: Halfway into Day 2

Day 2.

When I woke up, I was quite excited about our morning juice.  Gavin made the same breakfast juice as yesterday: Hawaiian Sunrise.  It's tasty and pretty!


Hawaiian Sunrise
      Grapefruit, peeled – 24 oz. = 2 very large
      Pineapple, with most rind removed – 16 oz. = 2 inch slice
      Orange, peeled – 24 oz. = 6 medium

It was perfect and I sat pleasantly drinking it.  That was the last positive thought I've had about juice since.

First, "Green Machine" leaked all over my lunch box.  It was also suppose to be my 9 am snack.  It was awful and I had to bargain with myself to finish it, which I eventually did, just a few minutes ago, and just in time for the next juice of the day: zipper.  I don't remember exactly what's in this juice, but I can tell you for sure it has ginger in it.  It's not bad it's just oddly... unidentifiable which is particularly mystifying since I just made it myself yesterday.  The color is a bit odd as well.

Incredibly, this photo just doesn't do the color justice...


So... there's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment