Sunday, January 29, 2012

Juice Days and Veggie Days

This week was a rough week for food.  But we managed both!  Sometimes life makes it quite difficult, but I was proud of our effort.

Because of schedules, appointments, and life in general, making juice was not really an option.  I found it much more difficult to drink store bought juices all day.  Most are way too sweet to be a decent meal and even tomato juice has too much salt.

Wednesday I had my first opps at breakfast when I forgot what day it was, but I made it up by having a veggie breakfast on Thursday.

I have no great photos of my food this week, but I have this instead.

I didn't order a designated vegetarian entree, but for some reason was really proud of the sticker on my potato taco from Taco Mesa:

No comments:

Post a Comment