Sunday, October 17, 2010

What's for dinner?

A blog about what we had for dinner!

Monday
: Spicy Scallops with vegetable Pilaf from William Sonoma Healthful Cooking Okay, Gavin isn't a fan of scallops, so I made this while he was at work. It was delicious but smelled up the house for almost a full day



Tuesday
: Easy Chicken and Biscuits. I was sick on Tuesday so this made an excellent dinner in the cold rainy weather.



Wednesday
: Pumpkin Polenta and onion salad: Veggie Wednesday with Alyssa! So sad I didn't get a photo, not sure what happened but it was quite good. Basically polenta is like corn mashed potato.. hard to go wrong with that!

Thursday: Sushi Plantation. I was still not feeling well, so Gavin skipped work and we ate Sushi!


Friday: Which Wich: Gavin and I decided to try this new sandwich shop in Orange. It was delicious and quite fun.

Saturday: Rick's Cafe. We ate at a movie Theater! It was amazing! Likely more on this soon! Before we went I made this delicious and cute snack of cheese and crackers.


Sunday: Gavin's Dad's FireHouse Chili. It was intended to be for a chili cookoff, but rain canceled it. It still won my vote for best chili ever!




1 comment: