Monday, April 1, 2013

Colin's First Easter

I have to say, holidays are a blast with a baby.  Even though Colin is still too young to care about coloring eggs, or dressing up, or even Easter baskets, I love doing it with him anyway and I am so excited to watch him grow up with these traditions over the years.

Mommy's favorite Easter photo

I love his reaction to his Easter basket which I totally caught on film:
"What?"

"Whoa!"

"Let me at it!"

It was a beautiful day.  We attended an Easter service in the morning, then played outside for a bit.  I can't wait until Colin is running around searching for eggs.  This year, he was mostly interested in looking at mommy. <3

This year the Easter bunny brought bubbles and Colin was fascinated by them.  So was his friend Gucci, but I didn't get any good pictures of that.


We went to visit his friend Jax for Easter dinner.  Jax is just a little over a month older than Colin and I think it will be so much fun to watch them grow up together, although this year they mostly took turns drooling and crying!  

There was also a very sweet Easter Bunny who stopped by Jax's house for Colin!  Thanks Easter Bunny!
These baskets are pretty nifty.

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment