Friday, September 19, 2014

In Illinois

I love where we live.  I love the weather, I love our home.  I (usually) love my job, our pets, our proximity to the beach, the mountains, the desert.  I even like being called a Californian.  I love our neighbors and the awesome people I've met in Ladera.

I miss being closer to family.

Our trip was fun because we got to spend so much time cuddling and playing with our family.


Aunt Faith and Uncle Craig

Aunt Cheryl


A very well attended bath
Swinging with Cousins

Reading with cousins and Buma

Playing

Baking with Buma

Sink Baths with Buma and Bupa

Bos with Buma
My favorite part of the trip was Colin with his cousins.  Several times a day he still tells me "Cousins, fun!"  Our trip renewed my commitment to making sure that Colin and Alex know about their family members who live far away and aren't seen often enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment