Sunday, January 27, 2013

2 Months!

I can't believe Colin is two months old today!  It's been an incredible journey already.


Over the last month, he's continued to grow like crazy.  He's almost 15 lbs now!  (I'll know for sure on Wednesday at his 2 month check up).  I think his growth is slowing down a little bit because we aren't outgrowing clothing quite so quickly.  He's wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes at the moment.  I'm hoping he holds here for a little while!

Developmentally, I've noticed the last week or so especially he seems to be much more interactive. He sleeps less and smiles and coos much more often.  He still loves to eat (as evidenced by his growth).  No interest in toys and he still thinks a pacifier is an incredibly pour substitute, but will sometimes take it at night (thank goodness!)  He's also sleeping a little better (Thank you Rock N' Play)  I am loving getting to know my little guy more every day.
Two months

Grandma thinks Aslan is shrinking:
1 Month
Newborn


Other notable events this month were mommy's return to work and Colin's first play dates, both of which probably deserve posts of their own.

Mommy and Daddy love you, Colin!



No comments:

Post a Comment