Thursday, December 16, 2010

Penny Lane

Penny has been called many things.  Bird.  Alien.  Anorexic.  Funny looking.

I can attest that she has no eating disorder, but the others are still debatable!  Gavin and I got Penny in 2007.  She is originally from Iowa form a breeder we would never recommend to anyone.  Gavin flew to get her and then almost immediately left for the WSOP.  Not Cool.

The next few months I feel in love with and occasionally wanted to shake Penny. There were many sleepless nights those first few weeks, but overall, she's turned out to be a sweet pet who steals hearts everywhere she goes.

I did most of her puppy kindergarten/obedience training, but now Gavin and I do most of her training together before bed (in an attempt to exhaust her and ensure everyone gets some sleep!) 

Some of our favorite tricks:

Sit!

Wait
Down
Shake

Perch 
Dance
Fly off into the sunset!

2 comments:

  1. oh dear lord. this dog is too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the poodle have a fav hang out? Maybe Penny and I can stop by!

    ReplyDelete