Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hiking south

We went hiking again!

This time we went the other direction on the trail.  5.1 miles.

We borrowed a hiking backpack from another friend.  This pack was a Chicco.  I didn't wear the last one, so I can't compare very well, but Gavin says he liked where Colin sat in the seat better.  



Grandma came with us so we got several awesome pictures of all of us.  Sadly, I didn't get any of her!


This was my first time using a toddler packing backback. I started off with a sort of steep cliff and a river crossing!

 Family hiking is quickly become a favorite pasttime around here!  The boys absolutely love being outside.  Colin sings songs and tells us about what we are passing.  On this hike we saw a centipede, rabbit, bugs, and birds.

Our hometown <3

No comments:

Post a Comment