Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Miracle Babies (the party)

I am frequently reminded that my sons are miracles.  Sometimes I am still shocked that they are here and healthy and happy.

It wasn't an easy path.


Each year, one of our doctors hosts a party to celebrate all of the babies born from his practice and this weekend we attended.

I am incredibly grateful to this man.  I don't know if I would have my babies without his help and support.  As we waited to get a photo with him Gavin and I both had a tear in our eye.  How do you say thank you for something like that?

It was super fun that the party is Halloween themed.  Anoher occasion to wear our family Halloween costumes!! (If you were wondering, yes we were the only adults in costume...)






It was a fun, but also poignant.  

I won't be tapping these heels together anytime soon, I am exactly where I always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment