Monday, August 18, 2014

Mom's Blinks: I'm the Letter T

During a recent trip to Grandma's house, Grandma and Colin watched a few segments of a Sesame Street Episode together.  Elmo is a favorite around our house and it was very fun for Colin.

One day after we had arrived home, I was unloading Colin from the car when he started very insistently saying "T, ta ta ta, T ta ta ta."  I was extremely confused until I stopped and listened to the radio.  Delilah by the Plain White T's was playing.


Colin and Grandma had been enjoying this quite clever Sesame Street Video: "I'm the Letter T"

Ever since, any time he hears that song, he tells me what sound T makes.  It's absolutely adorable, so the Plan White T's are getting some pretty serious play time around here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment