Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Part II: Colin's First trip to the beach

After we found all (most) of the eggs, we decided to take a trip to the beach to enjoy the beautiful weather.  It was Colin's first trip to the beach! We decided to go to Doheny and Colin had a fantastic time!

I'm not sure how long his new 18 month swim shirt is going to last though!


Against my better judgement, I did allow a few pictures of the pregnant whale we found on the beach. :)



Colin loved everything about the beach.  He liked the sand, the sound of the water, even the waves around his feet.  Surprisingly he didn't seem to mind the cold water at all.  (We didn't swim, we just played in the foam).




We decided to buy a year pass to California State Parks so we won't have any excuse not to make a few more trips out to the beach and other outdoor places for adventure.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. You'll cherish that pregnancy/family pic in a few years. Trust me! :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete