Sunday, December 1, 2013

Living in Wonderland (& Thanksgiving!)

Life has been so beautiful here the last week.  I haven't had a moment to sit down and reflect about it all adequately, let alone write about it!

We were so lucky to have my family in for Thanksgiving  We had a beautiful day and a beautiful dinner. Last Thanksgiving was exciting, waiting for Colin to make his appearance, but this year was so relaxed and fun.  Colin loved having so much family around to spoil him, Gavin appreciated all of the help in the kitchen and I appreciated having some time to relax and sleep!!

I truly do feel like I'm living in wonderland.  I made Colin a book for his birthday and I found the perfect quote for it from Dr. Seuss:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

My life today is better than my dreams, better than any dream I could imagine.  And while we were pretty sure there was nothing in the world that could make it better, we were wrong.  Our family will be growing this summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment