Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Colin's First Birthday Party!!



Colin's First Birthday!  The numbers:

Birthday Boy: 1
Adults: 31
Babies under 2: 7
Pounds of Beef: 5
Number of Rolls: 72
Ounces of Gravy: 128
Balloons: 52
Smiles: Totally Enough!










I was a bit busy having a SUPER fun time to take tons of pictures during the party, but we really did have so much fun.  It is so wonderufl to know there are so many people who love our little guy as much as we do!
Overall Colin had a great time.  When it came time for cake, he was a little intimidated by the 60+ eyeballs staring at him while he was supposed to eat his cake.  Instead, he wanted mommy to hold him.  My baby rarely wants me to hold him, so hold him I did, while he ate his cake over my shoulder and all over my clothes instead. <3  

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make his day special!

No comments:

Post a Comment