Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, little man!

We had a lovely and very special day with our little man.

Birthday tent!
 We were able to spend the entire day together and with our family.  Colin had a great day and had so much fun opening presents and playing with his family.
I love my mirror, Aunt Cheryl!!
 It is no surprise that cake was a big hit! :)


We had one of Colin's favorites for dinner: hamburgers!


Overall, it was a great day!  Colin had a doctor's appointment and is right on track!  He weights almost 22 lbs and is almost 28 inches tall.  He still has a big round head! :)

It has been a fantastic year and I wouldn't change anything.  Colin is such a fun and playful little boy and I am so glad we get to be his parents.

Happy birthday, Colin!  I love you!
Colin's Birth minute.

2 comments:

  1. Happy First Birthday Colin! You are so loved and blessed - hard to believe it has been an entire year since you were born into such a wonderful family! Looks like you celebrated with love and laughter ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious, precious!!! Love this :) I've said it so much but I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete