Wednesday, November 20, 2013

One Week.

In exactly one week, my baby boy will be a year old.

Everyone warned me the years were short...

It seems like the last year has flown by. 



My little blue eyed boy has gone from an 8 lb 8 oz squiggly infant to a big (not sure how big yet!) happy, toddling, toddler!

I am humbled by the experience of motherhood.  I am in awe that I have the opportunity to help this little person grow and learn everyday.  I have never experienced anything like it.  He changes so much everyday.  Today he is starting to give high fives, and happily climbing into my lap (only for a few seconds for a big wet kiss!), but I'm going to blink and it will be off to school! 

Everyday I'll treasure our weird games of peek-a-boo (Colin covers his ears for some reason instead of his eyes...), hold my baby as tight as he'll let me and enjoy the ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment