Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is a big deal here.  I love Halloween.  I love dressing up, decorating, handing out Candy and pretending.  

This year, I bought too much Candy.  Way too much Candy!


 I also carved Colin's first pumpkin with him.  Unsurprisingly, he was more interested in eating the pumpkin than carving it.  I thought he'd enjoy the texture a bit more, but maybe next year.


In the end, I thought it was a respectable pumpkin considering the short attention span of my assistant.  I should have planned ahead for the seeds that might attempt to take over my lawn next spring....


I did decorate this year, but my beloved Halloween village had to sit this year out.  I just couldn't come up with an area safe from both animals and inquisitive children.  In a few years, it will return, I'm sure!


We were lucky to have Grandma join us this year.  She held down the candy handing out fort while Mommy and Daddy took Colin for a little bit of reverse trick or treating.



Happy Halloween from the Skeleton Griffin Family!


No comments:

Post a Comment