Monday, October 21, 2013

Children's Museum Visit in Naperville

I've been wanting to take Colin to a children's museum but we just haven't gotten around to it.  We found out there was one not far from Gavin's parent's house so we headed down to the Dupage Children's Museum to meet the cousins.

"These guys?  I LOVE these guys!"



Colin had the chance to roll around in a vintage (circa 1990) Peg Perrego Stroller! :)  The unintended consequence is he now really hates the shoulder straps in his City Select.  Opps!



I had so much fun watching Colin explore.  He's at an age where he is really into buttons and reactions so he had exploring all of the different areas of the museum.

My favorite area was bubble area for sure.  Especially the people sized bubble!

 Colin loved checking out all of the exhibits and did really well the entire visit.





Cousin Faces! (Colin's hand because mommy didn't want him to not close his eyes!)



Colin found one of his favorite books at the museum! Brown Bear, Brown Bear.

I'm so excited to explore more places with Colin as he gets older.  I'm hoping to check out Pretend City in Irvine soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment