Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Traveling with the baby

Traveling with baby isn't easy.  Colin has a LOT of stuff.  I had lots and lots of lists in an attempt to not forget anything critical.  I even had a 'master' list of all of my lists to make sure I didn't forget one.

Seriously... lists.

Look at all that stuff!  AND we remembered the baby.

Middle of Nowhere

Puppy got stuck on the ground. Bummer.

Driving across the Mojave Desert with a baby is a bit unnerving.  As we pulled out of Barstow I though, "I hope he's alright until Baker..." because there is pretty much nowhere to stop in between.  Luckily, he did fine, much better than last time.  On the way home he slept almost the entire time!  

During our trip, Colin decided to try some driving for himself!





One thing is certain, this boy is going to keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment