Saturday, November 22, 2014

How the heck did I forget to write about Halloween??

We love Halloween!  It's been my favorite holiday for years.

It's also why Gavin says are family is officially in the running for cheesiest family.

First, there's the family themed costumes.


Then, there's the Halloween Cards. :)


What can I say?  I only have a very few years before my kids refuse to participate in either of those.

We had such a fun Halloween!

Colin had a costume parade at preschool.


Then in the evening, Mommy and Colin carved pumpkins.



After dinner (our normal Halloween Speciality of Baked Pumpkin Ziti!) we went trick or treating with Desmond the pirate.



Halloween looks a lot different around here, but it was so much fun!!  I can't wait for future Halloweens.

No comments:

Post a Comment