Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pay it Forward

So Nathalie's playing a blog game, so now so am I! :)

Rules?

* The first three (or so) people who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me!
* I will have 365 days to get your gift to you.
* The three people taking part will also host a Pay It Forward, so you'll need to have a blog to join in.

You pretty much have to.  You have no idea the crafting I've been up to lately.
 These are the crafts Alyssa and I made together last week. Yep, we MADE our own bouncy balls. And then we bounced them. 


 My sister also recently taught me how to crochet.  I'm not very good, but I did a fantastic job of framing this 'creation' (so named since I have no idea what it is) so that you can't really tell.

I know I totally hijacked this post so it's actually all about cool crafts, but imagine such cool crafts arriving in your mail box!  How fantastic would THAT be??

2 comments: