Friday, February 13, 2015

My impossible love story.

It's Valentine's Day!

So I've spent tonight reflecting on my love story.

My love story is impossible.  It's impossible for a hundred reasons, not least of all is that I didn't really believe in love stories.

Yet here I am, living a love story, an amazingly beautiful love story.


Some people say they see their future in the eyes of their future spouse.  I didn't see my future, I could never have imagined the journey we would take and I don't see what will come next.  But what I did see, and what I still see, is unconditional love.


Gavin, I can't express my gratitude that I've found you and that you love me.  Thank you for building a beautiful family with me and thank you for helping to writing an amazing love story.


No comments:

Post a Comment