Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Tomato Monster

My little gardening project is a lot bigger now.


This is after I pruned it... the problem is I have NO idea what I'm doing. I recognize that 9 plants is too many plants, but now it is too late to thin them I think so I'm better of just going with it and doing a better job planning it out next time. I'm not sure why the plants making the most tomatoes look so... sickly. Thankfully, the tomatoes are very tasty! I eat about three a day currently and my plants are keeping up with me. I'm pretty sure they will by pass me soon.

Gavin was home for a few days this week. Our time was full of wedding planning and hanging out. It's almost time! We bought our wedding rings and got a few other things done. I've got some items on my task list for tonight as well.

Last night, Gavin and I made vegetarian puff pastries. They were very good.

They were suppose to be round, but we decided not to waste all the extra dough. They are stuffed with mushrooms, red peppers, garlic, cheese and a sour cream sauce. Very good, although the puff pastries are no very healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment