Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Amy's Eyes!

It's hard to believe I've been blogging for two years.  Time flies.

For the most part, the purpose of this blog has not changed and largely because of that, it has stayed true to me.  It has been an inspiring force reminding me to try new projects, take pictures, look for adventures.

My first two blow topics (cooking and photography) have blossomed into a random assortment of new things from running to coffee drinking.  Reflecting on the last year of posts, I think the most notable additions are reading, writing and dog rescuing.  (Ha! You thought I was going to say arithmetic!)  I joined a book club, survived NaNoWriMo, and found a few stray dogs (one special little guy in particular).

Looking ahead, I hope this blog continues to inspire adventures and creative ventures.  Occasionally, I'm seriously tempted to include aspects of my work, but so far I've refrained almost entirely.  I do really hope to add at least one volunteer organization to my life and frequently blogged about topics by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment