Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sneaking back into life

This year has sucked.  Badly.  I can only hope it's the worst year of my life.  I declared it the worst year on January 8th, that's how bad of a year it is.

As a result, I've spent a good majority of this year escaping into the relative safety of my chosen profession.  Holidays, birthdays, and returning phone calls or emails have fallen by the wayside, along with, for the most part, this blog.  Lack of blogging has primarily been a function of lack of activities that I like to blog about.  If I had a blog about my adventures in Construction, it'd be alive and well, but crafting, cooking, hiking, etc have really been pretty minimal lately.  


But right now, I feel a bit like Punxsutawney Phil, the famous groundhog.  I'm ever so cautiously sneaking back into life, hoping to God nothing scares me back into the ground for another 6 weeks (months, years, decades?) of winter. 

So here's a toast to trying:

Our Purple Themed Drinks: Purple Haze and Story Nights to toast a new try


It's time to rejoin Jen for happy hour.  Plan that recurring game night at our house.  Do crafts.  It's at least time to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment