Thursday, July 1, 2010

Amy in Eights

As requested by the wonderful Mrs. Paul:


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

1) Getting Married!
2) Changing my name
3) Getting my PE results (maybe!)
4) Finishing my current project.
5) Spending the weekend with Gavin
6) The end of the WSOP
7) Halloween (with Matt and Emily!)
8) The Future

8 Things I Did Yesterday...

1) Watched (virtually) as Gavin played WSOP 51
2) Laid out the joints in sidewalks
3) Ate some home grown tomatoes
4) Drank a red bull (okay... maybe 2)
5) Worked with our Wedding coordinator
6) Received the "Life" DVD's in the mail
7) Went for a Run
8) Wore a hardhat


8 Things I Wish I Could Do...

1) Sing
2) Cook without recipes
3) Beat Bill Chen at Chess
4) Fix my own house
5) Run a marathon
6) Find things around the house
7) Jump high
8) Stamp Plans.

8 Shows I Enjoy...

1) The Office
2) Big Ban Theory
3) CSI
4) Family Guy
5) Aqua teen hunger Force
6) Lie to me
7) Gucci and Penny show
8) Planet Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment