Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My baby is One!

Alex is one!!

Birth Minute
 It is nearly impossible for me to believe that it's been a year since this little guy arrived!  Alex has brought so much joy and adventure to our family.


Alex's party wasn't until Saturday, so we spent Friday celebrating with family.
Birthday Cup Cake!

Lunch at Rubys!

We decided to set up for the party a day early to give Alex some time to play in his own personal amusement park for his birthday!




The first gift Alex got on his birthday was from his big brother.



It's Olaf!!!

Some quick notes on my Big Boy:

Height/Weight: 22 lbs!  Up to 40th percentile!  

Clothing Size:12 months

Diaper Size: 3 (but honestly, he should be in 4s)

Eating: Loves eating!  Mommy is happy he's a year so I don't have to keep trying to bribe him to drink his milk/formula!

Sleeping: Overall he sleeps great!  He goes down about 6:30 and wakes up around 8 am.  He takes a nap from 12:30 to 3:30 or so everyday.

New Skills: Nothing specific this month, but Alex is growing every day!  I can't wait to see what's next for my little guy.


1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete