Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving

Mid December and I just now get around to posting about Thanksgiving?  

I've lost my umph as it was SO long ago, so just a few pictures and a quick summary:

Table, should have used a brighter table cloth, there's always next year!

Dinner, which I now realize you can't even see in the photo...

Bread Pudding

Dinner:

Butternut Squash Soup
Homemade Wheat Bread
Gavin's family stuffing ( a meal in itself, really)
Sauteed Baby Carrots
Cheryl's Green Bean Casserole
Deviled Eggs by my mom
Fresh Turkey from El Toro Meats
Mom's Apple Cider
Bread Pudding with Canadian Maple Syrup Glaze

Everything came out great and it was a nice day at home cooking with my husband and enjoying my family.  The never frozen turkey turned out fantastic.  I'd certainly recommend it over a frozen turkey any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment