Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shoes and Puppies!

I vetoed a suggestion title for this entry of "Thanks Turtle," but I'm still going to write about my new shoes! :) I know the committee is threatening to pull my girl card, but I hate shopping for shoes. I don't mind going to a store, seeing shoes and buying them, but I HATE needing a particular shoe and going to buy them. Sadly, I've been needing a lot of shoes lately. It started with needing some new closed toe dress shoes. It seems that I am becoming more and more conservative in my dress, and these were just absolutely required. Luckily, Gavin came and the experience was not too painful. However, the process of shopping for new work boots was not nearly so smooth. Eventually, however, I ended up with shoes that I find tolerable (aka an exact replica of the boots I already own, but they are certainly not as awesome!)

As a result of winning a random bet, Gavin and I were both due some shoes. I haven't seen his yet, but I have seen mine!


Yep, they are suppose to make me more sexy with every step. I'll let you know how it goes. (Maybe).

In other news, I have a new friend!


(Her owner is pretty awesome, too!) Penny isn't quite sure of her yet, but over time I'm sure they are going to become besties! Look, it's already happening! (Sorry I sat with the sun behind my back, babies!)


I'd love to post more, but I'm about a month behind on chores and have only another 9 hours before it's back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment